MacMall Starts Black Friday Sale With Up to $142 Off 12.9″ iPad Pro and Up to $180 Off Macs
Apple authorized reseller MacMall has started its annual Black Friday sale and is offering some of the best discounts we’ve seen on 12.9-inch iPad Pro models this week. MacMall is also offering some decent savings on other iPads, and select 12-inch MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Apple TV models.
12.9-inch iPad Pro
– Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Silver for $887 ($142 off, regular $1,029)
– Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Space Gray for $887 ($142 off, regular $1,029)
– Wi-Fi/32GB/Space Gray for $675 ($124 off, regular $799)
– Wi-Fi/128GB/Space Gray for $767 ($132 off, regular $899)
– Wi-Fi/128GB/Space Gray bundled with Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil for $988 ($278 off, regular $1,266)
– Wi-Fi/128GB/Space Gray bundled with Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil for $1,008 ($159 off, regular $1,167)
– Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Space Gray w/ Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil for $1,128 ($169 off, regular $1,297)
– Early 2015 13″ 2.7GHz/256GB/8GB RAM for $1,115 ($84 off, regular $1,199)
– Late 2014 2.6GHz/1TB/8GB RAM for $645 (save $54, regular $699)
– 4th generation/64GB for $159 ($40 off, regular $199)
Keep track of other Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Apple products and accessories by reading our Black Friday roundup.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with MacMall and may sometimes get paid if you click one of the above links and purchase a product or service.
Discuss this article in our forums